808nm-25WWith more than 20 years of fiber coupling technology and more than 10 years of wavelength locking technology, BWT provides professional solid-state laser pump source products for domestic and foreign customers, covering a variety of products with different specifications at 808nm, 878.6nm, and 888mn. It is applied to various solid-state lasers and ultra-fast laser pump sources, and the product performance has been widely recognized by users at home and abroad.
Fiber core diameter
Optical fiber numerical aperture
Structure Size (mm)
Instructions for use
- ESD precautions must be taken during storage, transportation and operation.
- Short-circuit is required between pins during storage and transportation.
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be closeto the middle of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser. Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
- Operation temperature ranges from 20℃ to 30℃ .
- Storage temperature ranges from -20℃ to +70℃.