445nm-100WThe wavelength of the blue diode laser is 445nm, the power range is from 800mW to 1000W, and a variety of fiber cores are available (105um~400um). Because of its high photon energy advantage, it has the characteristics of high absorption rate and no spatter in the processing of metal materials such as copper. It has irreplaceable advantages in the field of 3C electronics and lithium battery welding.
Fiber core diameter
Optical fiber numerical aperture
Structure Size (mm)
Instructions for use
- Avoid eye and skin exposure to direct radiation during operation.
- ESD precautions must be taken during storage, transportation and operation.
- Short-circuit is required between pins during storage and transportation.
- Please connect pins to wires by solder instead of using socket when operation current is higher than 6A.
- Soldering point should be close to the root of the pins. Soldering temperature should be lower than 260℃ and time shorter than 10 second.
- Make sure the fiber output end is properly cleaned before operation of laser.
- Follow safety protocols to avoid injury when handling and cutting the fiber.
- Use constant current power supply to avoid surge current during operation.
- Laser diode must be used according to the specifications.
- Laser diode must work with good cooling.
- Operation temperature ranges from 15℃ to 30℃.
- Storage temperature ranges from -20℃ to +70℃.